Terms & Conditions of Sales
Terms of Sale
Synergy Americas strives to deliver tested and proven products and support to create a cleaner and safer environment for you, your clientele, students, employees, residents and family; and we try to do so at a low margin and a fair price. Our discount structures are aggressive, so much so that we are not in a position to offer in-house credit terms. If you need credit, please use a bank or other lending institution.
So, in the simplest terms possible, here is how that plays out:
1. We accept many forms of plastic: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Within 24-48 hours of your transaction clearing, we will have your product in route to you.
2. We accept ACH payments by completing a simply online form and submitting an image of check. If you are going to use this method, then please select “Bill Later” and then use the form on our site to pay by check. Within 24-48 hours of your transaction clearing, we will have your product in route to you.
Refunds & Returns
Synergy Americas stands behind our product 100% and is dedicated to providing the best possible quality of product and solution we can.
We strive hard to provide the best technical support available and when we find an issue, we work hard to resolve the issue.
A couple of basic rules:
1. We are constantly at work to ensure that our products deliver as described. If an issue arises, you must allow us to help resolve that issue in a timely manner before a refund will be granted.
2. “You have gone a different direction” or “The product is not easy to use” is not a reason to request a refund. Your business model changes or technical expertise is not a reason we will grant a refund.
3. We offer a 14 day refund, after that time period, we do not refund monies. We will certainly help support you and your cleaning protocol, but we now make no exceptions to this rule. The 14 day period is from the start of your original purchase.
Freight Terms & Delivery Methods
Synergy Americas is looking to provide some of the best commercial terms for free-freight & delivery in the industry, and these are associated with your customer classification.
These are as follows:
1. Shoppers: This class of customer is a casual shopper wishing no ongoing communications and no discounts. To this class of customer will provide freight-free deliver on all orders of $75 or more.
2. Subscribers: This class of customer is willing to accept emails consisting of newsletters, new product offerings and tips and tricks. The cost for all items in our store will be discounted by at least 5% and will receive freight-free delivering for orders of $50 or more.
3. Promoters: This class of customer assists us with marketing and promoting our products, is actively seeking and gaining new clients for us (and earning a commission!), will be regularly discounted by at least 10% and will receive freight-free delivery on all orders of $25 or more.
No-NonScents™ offers products and programs for controlling odors at their source, and provides a means for promoters of our products to earn free product and commissions on sales orders placed within our store.