Home / Shop
No-NonScents Room Deodorizer - Small Spaces
The No-NonScents Small Space Deodorizer is a simple-to-use kit to eliminate residual odors from air and surrounding soft surfaces (clothing, bedding, sports gear, etc) when laundering just can't remove all of the odors. This kit will service a space of up to 500 cubic feet (6' wide x 6' long x 8' high ceilings), a large plastic tote (for deodorizing sports gear, etc) or the average walk-in closet.
If odors are particularly bad, such as heavy smoking, with ash having settled on surfaces, we recommend you consider our Full-Size kit.
To deploy this kit, simply follow these simple directions:
- Unfold garments as best as possible and hang so as to achieve the best air circulation.
- Remove the cap from atop the jar, and the contents from within the jar.
- Fill the jar with water up to the "fill-line' marked on the label.
- Tear or carefully cut open the pouch containing the 10 gram ClO2-generating tablet, and
- Without touching the tablet, gently slide it from the pouch and into the water.
- Placing a small circulating fan in the closet will also help.
- Remove yourself and the jar's contents to outside the closet, and use the supplied signage to put a note on the door that "deodorization is in process".
- Wait the prescribed time (usually 2-4 hours) and open the doors. Leave the circulating fan running. The odors will be gone and should now remind you of a clean, fresh - yet unscented - smell.
[For heavy body odor in sports gear and uniforms, you may place them in a sealable tote, or storage container, and set off a tablet within this smaller space.]
In a rare occasion, a second application may be required, and if this happens, please let us know and we will help you review the process and provide you with a 50% discount off of your second kit used in the same space.